Accreditation Fees and Payment Schedule
For the 2023-2024 evaluation period, accreditation fees have been updated by the decision of the ZİDEK Executive Board in their meeting dated 28.11.2022 and numbered 2022/6.
Accreditation fees for all programs to be evaluated are presented in the table below.
|Evaluation Type||Normal Education||Second Education|
|General Review(1)||79.690 TL + VAT||79.690 TL + VAT|
|Interim Evaluation with Visit(2)||64.900 TL + VAT||64.900 TL + VAT|
|Interim Evaluation with Report(2)||39.900 TL + VAT||39.900 TL + VAT|
|Show Cause with Visit(3)||64.900 TL + VAT||64.900 TL + VAT|
|Show Cause with Report(3)||39.900 TL + VAT||39.900 TL + VAT|
(1) First time evaluation programs or periodic evaluation of programs with accreditation, usually conducted every five years
(2) Evaluation of programs which were given a short term accreditation after their general review in their previous evaluation
(3) Evaluation of programs which were given a one year accreditation after their previous general review or interim evaluation
Fees for programs to be evaluated for a general review in the 2023-2024 accreditation period will be collected from the institutions according to the following schedule:
- 40% of the evaluation fee in April 2023 (August 2023 for the II. Application Period) after the assessment and acceptance of the initial application and preparation of documents needed,
- 20% of the evaluation fee in October 2023 (February 2024 for the II. Application Period) after the initial screening of self assessment reports,
- the remaining (40%) after the institution visit**
** The remaining 40% of the accreditation fee for the General Review of the programs will be collected after the documents are sent to the institution by the evaluation team.
ZİDEK Criteria to be used in Accreditation Evaluation
- For the evaluation of all undergraduate programs, ZİDEK Evaluation Criteria for Bachelor’s Degree Programs (Version 2.3-07.12.2021) will be used.
ZİDEK Self Assessment Report to be used in Accreditation Evaluation
- For the general review of undergraduate programs, ZİDEK Self-Assessment Report (Version 2.2-03.05.2022) document shall be used.
Important Note: It is strongly recommended to carefully review the document Issues to be Considered During the Preparation of Self Assessment Report (Version 2.1-01.01.2023).